PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE, HONEY

Name :
Address :
Account Number :
Email Address:
Name of Item :
Item Code :
Name of Item :
Item code :
Size :

create web form

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fashion With Love

Dear my beloved valued customer,




I'm actually selling some stuff like authentic and replica designer handbags and Crocs and some clothing stuff. I will state the picture of the handbags/stuff with the word AUTHENTIC if its real and for the replica stuff I will state the REPLICA word.I hope you will love it. ALL items on offer on this blog will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. And yeah, you could also send me a photo of which handbag you're looking for, i will try my best to get it for you ;) Enjoy shopping!





Fashion Tips : Expensive stuff won't make you look expensive if you still have the cheap kind of personality. Know how to mix & match to make your appearance looks pleasant! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment